Chalet AT THE LAKE
Idyllic Position above Lake Faaker See in Carinthia.
The "Chalet AM SEE" - part of Naturel Hotels & Resorts
For a long time it was our dream, now it has finally come true...or as Peter Fox already knew "[...] at the end of the road there is a house by the lake [...]". We, at Naturel Hotels & Resorts, think Chalet AM SEE fits even better, so here you can look forward to a very special place for your next holiday. There are no orange tree leaves on the way, but the view is especially beautiful!
Our chalet on the SEE was built from solid wood and is therefore particularly sustainable & energy-efficient. The location on the crystal-clear, turquoise-blue Faaker See is unique, so you will spend your holiday in a fully-equipped wooden house which, in addition to direct access to the Faaker See, also has a private sauna.
Facilities & Service
You can look forward to even more...
- Direct access to Lake Faak
- Private sauna with panorama window and view over the lake
- 2 bedrooms with enough space for up to 4 people
- Fully-equipped kitchen/living room
- 2 bathrooms with shower, WC & washing machine
- Free W-LAN & free parking (at the village SEELEITN)
- Our additional services such as guest programme, child care, massage & cosmetic treatments etc. are offered depending on the season
- in summer: in the village SEELEITN
- in winter: in the village SCHÖNLEITN
More information about the facilities & the services offered can be found here.
WOOD CUBE & Chalet by the lake
It is a unique concept, at once simple and yet so versatile, that is behind our Chalet AM SEE. The Carinthian company WOOD CUBE became our ideal partner here. They made it possible for us to realise our dream: a Tiny House that impresses with its sustainable & energy-efficient construction made of solid wood, with a very special room climate - no matter what the season. The concept perfectly reflects our individual ideas and our Naturel values and is thus an enrichment for our Naturel family. Exactly mine!
If you would like to learn more about the WOOD CUBE concept and company, please click here.